Upon completion Students will be able to:
• Identify, define and operate various peripheral devices, including but not limited to, the mouse, keyboard, monitor, printer, scanner, modem and floppy drives.
• Use a mouse to perform the following tasks: select, switch and quit programs; access menus and choose commands, manipulate windows and navigate the desktop.
• Save, copy, rename, delete, backup and move files; copy and initialize discs; create, delete, copy, rename, move and save files.
• Use references to perform simple troubleshooting procedures.
• Use spreadsheet software to: create, save, and retrieve worksheets; enhance the appearance of a spreadsheets by changing column width, formatting numbers, changing fonts and styles, adding borders and creating charts.
• Use word processing software to create, save, retrieve, edit, format, and spell check documents.
We are currently updating our website with additional available dates. Feel free to join our mailing list for additional information and/or Contact us for additional dates.